Are you a restaurant or brand looking to build a list of Denver bloggers? Are you interested in working with some of Denver’s most sought after influencers?
If so, consider sponsoring a future Denver Bloggers Club event. Our club is seeking restaurants, venues and brands interested in sponsoring live events, working with Denver bloggers, and building their list of Denver bloggers for future promotions.
Our events offer a cost-effective promotional opportunity for your brand. We create opportunities for the influential Denver bloggers to create buzz about your brand and you host our bloggers for a fun live event.
“Jenny Finke created a winner with the Denver Bloggers Club — it’s a wonderful community of people you know will become your good friends. Not only that, every time we meet, Jenny’s organized an incredible learning event. So it’s fellowship, learning, and always good food. I love this group!” – Melissa Taylor, Imagination Soup
Our Denver blogger events offer a great way to promote:
- A restaurant that could use some love and attention
- A fun venue, hotel or experience around town
- A new restaurant or store opening
- An exciting new menu item or product offering
- A holiday special or deal
- A new chef, manager or brand name
- A new product or product that could use some love and attention
When you sponsor an Denver blogger event, you get:
- A no-fuss, inexpensive way to host a blogger event at your establishment or centered on your product
- 30+ bloggers sampling your food/goods
- Denver bloggers buzzing about you on social media
- The ability to connect with each blogger post-event (build your list of Denver bloggers!)
WHY SPONSOR THE DENVER BLOGGERS CLUB?
If you’ve ever tried to plan a blogger or influencer event, you know the blood, sweat and tears that goes into it. You have to create an enticing event, research bloggers, invite them to attend, cross your fingers they show up, and then hope they give your business some buzz post-event. Additionally, you either have to spend 20+ hours planning and pitching the event yourself or thousands of dollars to pay an employee or your PR agent to plan it for you!
Rest assured, there is no need to spend thousands of dollars building your media list of Denver bloggers or hosting your own private blogger event. Instead, you can partner with The Denver Bloggers Club and we’ll do the heavy lifting for you.
HOW IT WORKS…
We create an exciting learning event and invite Denver bloggers to the event with the promise they will learn something new, get to socialize with their blogger friends, and enjoy some tasty eats or an exciting experience provided by our sponsor. The events are typically limited to 20-30 members, depending on the sponsor’s preference.
Some of the past events and sponsors have included:
- A cooking and food styling class at Uncorked Kitchen
- How to monetize your blog with affiliate marketing at Bombay Clay Oven
- How to grow your email list at Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar
- How to create beautiful blog photography at Uncle Maddio’s Pizza
- How to create digital products for your blog at Racca’s Pizzeria
- How to unleash your Facebook potential at Five on Black
- How to create a Pinterest strategy that works at Next Door in Glendale
- The importance of SEO at The Rusty Bucket
- How to work with brands to get sponsored posts at Modern Market
- How to make your own signature cocktail sponsored by Sprouts Farmers Market
- Get your blog in legal shape at Ocean Prime
- Take your SEO to the next level at Ophelia’s
- Masterminding session at Dion’s Pizza
- A lesson in gift wrapping at Beyond the Blackboard
- How to write an About Us page that sings at Noodles & Company
- How to organize the moving parts of your blogging business at Morton’s: The Steakhouse
- How one blogger grew her traffic to more than 1M pageviews per month at Tap Fourteen
WHAT’S IN IT FOR THE SPONSOR?
The sponsor will benefit from:
- Opportunity to showcase its menu, restaurant, venue, experience, product, etc. to influential bloggers in Denver
- 15 minutes to speak with our members at the event
- A sponsorship listing on our Meetup.com page
- Inclusion in all promotions of the event on our private Facebook page
- Tons of social media buzz during and post-event
- Begin building your media list of Denver bloggers
Some sponsors get to enjoy coverage on individual blogs. (We only suggest our bloggers write something – but it is not required.)
Past coverage of sponsors has included:
- Food Styling at Uncorked Kitchen (South on Broadway blog)
- The Fork in the Road at Five on Black (In Good Taste Denver blog)
- Bad Daddy’s Chipotle Ranch with Sweet Potato Fries (Denver Green Chili blog)
- A Great Gluten-Free Restaurant in Westminster (Good For You Gluten Free)
- Bombay Clay Oven’s Flavorful Deals (Mile High on the Cheap)
YES, SIGN ME UP!
Contact us to secure your spot as our next sponsor. Sponsorships available on a first come, first serve basis and we book on a 2-6 month lead time.