The Denver Blogger’s Club is seeking restaurants, venues and brands interested in sponsoring its live events. Our events are a cost-effective promotional opportunity for your brand. We bring the influential bloggers to create buzz about your brand and you host our bloggers for a few hours on a Saturday afternoon or weekday evening.
Our live blogger events offer a great way to promote:
- A restaurant that could use some love and attention
- A fun venue, hotel or experience around town
- A new restaurant or store opening
- An exciting new menu item or product offering
- A holiday special or deal
- A new chef, manager, brand name or anything else!
When you sponsor an event, you get:
- A no-fuss, inexpensive way to host a blogger event at your establishment
- 20+ bloggers in your establishment sampling your food/goods
- Denver bloggers buzzing about you online and on their blogs
- The ability to connect with each blogger post-event
WHY SPONSOR US?
If you’ve ever tried to plan a blogger or influencer event, you know the blood, sweat and tears that goes into it. You have to create an enticing event, research bloggers, invite them to attend, cross your fingers they show up, and then hope they give your business some buzz post-event. Additionally, you either have to spend 20+ hours planning and pitching the event yourself or thousands of dollars to pay an employee or your PR agent to plan it for you!
Rest assured, there is no need to spend thousands of dollars hosting your own private blogger event. Instead, you can partner with The Denver Blogger’s Club and we’ll do the heavy lifting for you.
HOW IT WORKS…
We create an exciting learning event and invites our members to the event with the promise they will learn something new, get to socialize with their blogger friends, and enjoy some tasty eats or an exciting experience provided by our sponsor. The events are typically limited to 15-30 members, depending on the sponsor’s preference.
Some of the past events and sponsors have included:
- A cooking and food styling class at Uncorked Kitchen
- How to monetize your blog with affiliate marketing at Bombay Clay Oven
- How to grow your email list at Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar
- How to create beautiful blog photography at Uncle Maddio’s Pizza
- How to create digital products for your blog at Racca’s Pizzeria
- How to unleash your Facebook potential at Five on Black
- How to create a Pinterest strategy that works at Next Door in Glendale
- The importance of SEO at The Rusty Bucket
- How to work with brands to get sponsored posts at Modern Market
- How to make your own signature cocktail sponsored by Sprouts Farmers Market
WHAT’S IN IT FOR THE SPONSOR?
The sponsor will benefit from:
- Opportunity to showcase its menu, restaurant, venue, experience, etc. to influential bloggers in Denver
- 15-20 minutes to speak with our members at the event
- A sponsorship listing on our website and Meetup.com page
- Inclusion in all promotions of the event on our private Facebook page
- Tons of social media buzz during and post-event. Our bloggers are required to give our sponsors social media love in exchange for attending
Some sponsors get to enjoy coverage on individual blogs. (We only suggest our bloggers write something – but it is not required.) Past coverage of sponsors has included:
- Food Styling at Uncorked Kitchen (South on Broadway blog)
- The Fork in the Road at Five on Black (In Good Taste Denver blog)
- Bad Daddy’s Chipotle Ranch with Sweet Potato Fries (Denver Green Chili blog)
- A Great Gluten-Free Restaurant in Westminster (Good For You Gluten Free)
- Bombay Clay Oven’s Flavorful Deals (Mile High on the Cheap)
YES, SIGN ME UP!
Contact Jenny Finke to secure your spot as our next sponsor. Sponsorships available on a first come, first serve basis and we book on a 2-6 month lead time.